We need to keep ourselves and our family safe with the following safety tips during Christmas. As a matter of fact, many accidents like falls from ladders, domestic fires, illnesses and accidents caused by drunk drivers occur in this festive season.
- Consult your family physician before you travel and if necessary take a preventive injection.
- Wash your hands before meals and after handling raw meat.
- If you are consuming alcohol book a cab to go home.
- Check your ladder before hanging lights and ornaments.
- Make sure that you are using the correct tyres for winter season for your vehicle.
- Don’t leave pets and kids unsupervised
- Make sure the meat is thawed and cooked well.
- Give kids the toys they need according to their age.
- Always drive slowly on slippery roads.